Breaking News

'I was a late starter': Geri Halliwell admits she's seeing a new man as she marks turning 40


She spent her 40th birthday by rehearsing with the Spice Girls and a dinner date with her mother and daughter.
But Geri Halliwell has admitted there is a new man in her life, but its way too early for to talk about it.
As she speaks about her landmark birthday, she admits was a late developer in the romance stakes.

Looking good: Geri Halliwell shows off her fabulous figure as she talks about turning 40 and her personal life in the new issue of Hello! magazine
Speaking to Hello! magazine, she said: 'I'm not going into details.
'Right now there's nothing serious. I was a late starter on the romantic front. I didn't start dating until I was in my 30s.
'I quite like having somebody to cuddle. I like that intimacy, it would be wonderful.'
The full interview is in the new issue of Hello! magazine, on sale now
The full interview is in the new issue of Hello! magazine, on sale now
Geri turned 40 on August 6 - six days before the Spice Girls reformed for a one-off performance at the Olympics Closing Ceremony.
The date of the closing ceremony was actually quite poignant for the singer, because it was her late father Laurence Halliwell's birthday.
She said: 'Sadly he died six months before the Spice Girls, when I was 21. So doing the Olympics on his birthday was so sweet and poignant for me.
'It was a wake-up call, dealing with that pain and loss, then turning it into drive.'
On her birthday, she and her former bandmates Victoria Beckham, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton and Melanie Brown were holed up in secret rehearsals for the ceremony.
She enthused: 'The girls were very sweet and made me feel special. There was a cake, lovely presents - an elegant, pretty necklace - and singing of course.
'No matter what's happened in the past, we love and accept each other. I always laugh most when I'm around them.'
And although she partied until dawn at George Michael's house with Emma, the Mels and Liam Gallagher, she insists she wasn't drinking.
She explained: 'If I'm going to find the balance of being a mum and having a social life, I just can't put a hangover in there.'
The full interview with Geri is in the new issue of Hello! magazine, on sale now.
Reunited: The Spice Girls performed at the Olympics Closing Ceremony last Sunday
Reunited: The Spice Girls performed at the Olympics Closing Ceremony last Sunday
Red hot: Geri wore a red dress with a Union Jack bustle as she sang on top of the taxi cabRed hot: Geri wore a red dress with a Union Jack bustle as she sang on top of the taxi cab
Red hot: Geri wore a red dress with a Union Jack bustle as she sang on top of the taxi cab


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2190704/Geri-Halliwell-admits-shes-seeing-new-man-marks-turning-40.html#ixzz2434YTZ5D

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.