Breaking News

Another day, another bikini shoot! Heidi Montag shows off her $30,000 surgically-enhanced body in a sparkling blue bikini


She is reportedly planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt.
And Heidi Montag has found a good way to throw herself back into the limelight.
The 26-year-old flaunted her body in a blue bejewelled bikini during an impromptu photo shoot on the beach on Wednesday.
 
Bejewelled: Heidi Montag flaunted her body in a blue bejewelled bikini during an impromptu photo shoot on the beach on Wednesday
The former Hills star had a ball, showing off every angle of her $30,000 surgically-enhanced figure.
Heidi paid the staggering amount to achieve her dream body via the means of plastic surgery.
During the overcast afternoon, the platinum blonde stretched out on a sun lounger displaying her toned abdominal muscles.
Running her hand through her flaxen locks, she tried to do her best pin-up pose.
Toned: During the sunny afternoon, the platinum blonde stretched out on a sunlounger displaying her toned abdominal muscles
Toned: During the sunny afternoon, the platinum blonde stretched out on a sun lounger displaying her toned abdominal muscles
Heidi was also keen to show off the results of her bottom augmentation, turning away from the camera to proudly parade her Kardashian-esque derriere.
She later took to the shore's water, splashing around in the sea as she smiled for the lens.
While Heidi is reportedly planning a return to reality television with a new project alongside husband Pratt to start shooting in January, she said recently that she is no longer so obsessed with being famous.
She said: 'My priorities are my family, my husband, my love life and my happiness and everything after that is great.
Rear view: Heidi was also keen to show off the results of her bottom augmentation, turning away from the camera to proudly parade her Kardashian-esque derriere
Rear view: Heidi was also keen to show off the results of her bottom augmentation, turning away from the camera to proudly parade her Kardashian-esque derriere
'But my priorities are not money, fame and fashion. I am very grateful for everything I’ve had but I will never make those mistakes again and I will never compromise myself and pretend to be someone that I’m not.'
Indeed, since their time on The Hills, Heidi and Spencer have lost more than $1 million dollars, spending the cash on expenses such as 'clothes, hair and makeup, managers, publicists, agents and lawyers.'
Heidi told Access Hollywood in a recent interview: 'I’ve never really counted, so I’m not sure how much we lost, a lot… over a million or so. If we would have saved our money, it would have been better.'
However, one of Heidi's main expenses has been the cost of her plastic surgery - estimated to total around $30,000.
Plotting: Heidi is planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt
Plotting: Heidi is planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt
Heidi famously underwent 10 surgical procedures in one day, including liposuction on her thighs, bottom augmentation and a breast enlargement, as well as a nose job and chin reduction.
But Heidi said she would never go back under the surgeon's knife following the experience, saying: 'I would never do it again and I would never recommend it for anyone. It was way over my head. I should have researched it more.
'I wasn't told the repercussions and what would happen emotionally and physically and how much pain I would be in. I just focus now on being healthy and alive and strong.'

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.