Breaking News

A lover of lace and latex! Elisabetta Canalis sizzles in fetish-inspired shoot as she opens up about her relationship with Steve-O


She's used to sauntering down the catwalk so it's no surprise that Elisabetta Canalis is confident enough to pose in latex.
The 33-year-old star graces the cover of Italian magazine, Max, this month in a fetish-inspired shoot that not only sees her bare her bottom but also shows her surrounded by hunky men.
Canalis, who once dated Hollywood actor George Clooney, certainly shows off a more racy side in the shoot as she dons leather gloves and a whip and speaks up about her romance with Jackass star Steve-O.
Racy lady: Elisabetta Canalis wears a latex basque in a fetish-inspire photo shoot for Max magazine
Racy lady: Elisabetta Canalis wears a latex basque in a fetish-inspire photo shoot for Max magazine
When asked about the stuntman, Canalis' quotes roughly translate to her saying: 'I thought he was crazy, but he's much more sensible to me.'
The Italian actress went on to mention his tattoos and also added that she has a different view on relationships now.
Canalis said something along the lines of: 'Once I thought I had to do everything to please a man. Today I think if love works it's because he wants to be comfortable with you.'

Laying things bare: The Italian star shows off her bottom in a black lace all-in-one while opening up about her life
The full interview with Elisabetta Canalis can be seen in the latest issue of Max magazine
The full interview with Elisabetta Canalis can be seen in the latest issue of Max magazine
The stunning brunette also revealed that she used to be quite a jealous girlfriend, saying: 'I was worse than a private investigator.
'If I see that my boyfriend receives messages I turn the other way,' she added. 'Because if I rummage through the eyes of suspicion, I always find something. And then, when I'm jealous I become aggressive, a fury. I get angry a lot. And then I pack up and leave.'
The Italian-born beauty went on to say that she chose to live in California to better her career.
'I live in LA because I want to make it as an actress in America,' she said. 'I am based there, but if they call me in Italy, I take a plane and come.'
It's clear to see why any directors may hire Canalis if this latest shoot is anything to go by.
The sizzling photographs were taken by celebrity and fashion photographer, Tony Kelly, who has shot the likes of Kate Upton, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.
The full interview with Elisabetta Canalis can be seen in the latest issue of Max magazine.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2199644/Elisabetta-Canalis-sizzles-fetish-inspired-shoot-opens-relationship-Steve-O.html#ixzz25ozgaRBE

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.